Booster Draft Format
BOOSTER DRAFT FORMAT?
A game format in which four to six players
each open booster packs,
take turns selecting the cards they want from those packs, then construct decks and play matches
using their drafted cards.
Even beginners can enjoy the fun!
- Step 1
- Open a pack!
- Step 2
- Choose one card you want to play with from that pack.
(Set the core card aside.)
- Step 3
- Pass the remaining cards face down to the player on your left.
- Step 4
- Choose one card from the cards passed to you, then pass the rest clockwise.
- Step 5
- When the cards from the first round are gone, open a new pack and repeat steps 2 through 4, this time passing counterclockwise.
- Step 6
- For your third pack, repeat steps 2 through 4 passing clockwise once again. Continue until every player has 36 cards, then begin deck construction!
- Step 7
- Once your deck is finished, it's time to battle!
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY
You only need two things!
Booster packs ×4LEARN MORE
- Booster packs ×4
Select at least 20 cards from 4 packs.
30 standard cores and 1 soul core
You can get cores
from the products shown below!
- Starter Decks (ST01 to ST06)
- Core Set (C01)
- Demo Decks (free)
You can even use core cards from
booster packs instead!
Each booster pack comes with one core card inside.
Every core card can be used as a single core
DECK CONSTRUCTION RULES
- Decks must have
at least 20 cards.
(There is no upper limit.)
- Your deck may contain
any number of cards
with the same name.
All other rules are the same as the standard rules
for Battle Spirits Saga.
Check out the standard rules on the website!
DECK BUILDING STRATEGY
Use the advice below to help pick your cards!
Pick a key card and construct your deck based on its color!
In booster drafts, you get to choose which card you want from the pack you opened and from the remaining cards of the packs that get passed to you.
Start the process by choosing a key card to build around, then continue selecting other cards which match its color.
Doing so will let you make the most out of your reduction symbols and your deck will play more smoothly!